Friday, August 10, 2012

YWAM Pittsburgh.

It's been awhile since I've done this. I have been home from Germany for almost 2 weeks. (I'll blog about that later.)

A few days ago I sent in the first part of my application to YWAM Pittsburgh's Disciple Training School. I've passed out almost all of the reference forms and all that's left is a long list of questions and a visit to the doctor's office. I am hoping they accept me. I've been to Pittsburgh twice on mission trips and last time I was there (last summer) I absolutely fell in love with the city and the people. My heart breaks for them....I desperately want to go back.

A week ago I looked into a job at the homeless shelter we volunteered at while we were there last summer. It just wasn't the time for that but I do hope to get a job there after I finish this opportunity...Lord willing. :)

Love,
Emily :)

No comments:

Post a Comment